Solution Timeline

All versions (edits) of solutions to Clipping Objects to/From Other Objects appear below in the order they were created. Comments that appear under revisions were those created when that particular revision was current.

To see the revision history of a single solution (with diffs), click on the solution number (ie. "#1") in the upper right corner of a solution revision below.

← Bounty Expand all edits

Hi.
As far as I understood your problem, i have made this solution, please check it out and let me know if it is what you were looking for or not.

Thanks.

How does this look: http://jsfiddle.net/46gd3wsc/56/. I can add or change whatever you need.

Tipped

Hi.
As far as I understood your problem, i have made this solution, please check it out and let me know if it is what you were looking for or not.

Thanks.

Hi.
As far as I understood your problem, i have made this solution, please check it out and let me know if it is what you were looking for or not.

For more information, please check out Grouping:

Thanks.

Hi.
As far as I understood your problem, i have made this solution, please check it out and let me know if it is what you were looking for or not.

For more information, please check out the below links:

Thanks.

Hey, here's my solution for the problem: JSFiddle

Contains BG/Accent/Frame switching and profile image moving within frame. I'll continue looking for smaller issues, but this should be a complete solution.

Hey, here's my solution for the problem: JSFiddle

Contains BG/Accent/Frame switching and profile image moving within frame. I'll continue looking for smaller issues, but this should be a complete solution.

EDIT: Here's a fix for glitchy z-indexes(ordering): JSFiddle

You'll have to deselect the movable object, before it falls back to its correct z-index.

Hey, here's my solution for the problem: JSFiddle

Contains BG/Accent/Frame switching and profile image moving within frame. I'll continue looking for smaller issues, but this should be a complete solution.

EDIT: Here's a fix for glitchy z-indexes(ordering): JSFiddle

You'll have to deselect the movable object, before it falls back to its correct z-index.

EDIT2: Just realized that you want multiple accent images, so I adjusted accordingly. Also some more zindex improvements, text will now always be on top of everything else. Also, accent images are stacked in the order they were added to canvas.

Hey, here's my solution for the problem: JSFiddle

Contains BG/Accent/Frame switching and profile image moving within frame. I'll continue looking for smaller issues, but this should be a complete solution.

EDIT: Here's a fix for glitchy z-indexes(ordering): JSFiddle

You'll have to deselect the movable object, before it falls back to its correct z-index.

EDIT2: Just realized that you want multiple accent images, so I adjusted accordingly. Also some more zindex improvements, text will now always be on top of everything else. Also, accent images are stacked in the order they were added to canvas. EDIT3: Forgot to include JSFiddle.

Hey, here's my solution for the problem: JSFiddle

Contains BG/Accent/Frame switching and profile image moving within frame. I'll continue looking for smaller issues, but this should be a complete solution.

EDIT: Here's a fix for glitchy z-indexes(ordering): JSFiddle

You'll have to deselect the movable object, before it falls back to its correct z-index.

EDIT2: Just realized that you want multiple accent images, so I adjusted accordingly. Also some more zindex improvements, text will now always be on top of everything else. Also, accent images are stacked in the order they were added to canvas. EDIT3: Forgot to include JSFiddle.

EDIT4: Fixed the printing issue - JSFiddle.

Winning solution

Hey, here's my solution for the problem: JSFiddle

Contains BG/Accent/Frame switching and profile image moving within frame. I'll continue looking for smaller issues, but this should be a complete solution.

EDIT: Here's a fix for glitchy z-indexes(ordering): JSFiddle

You'll have to deselect the movable object, before it falls back to its correct z-index.

EDIT2: Just realized that you want multiple accent images, so I adjusted accordingly. Also some more zindex improvements, text will now always be on top of everything else. Also, accent images are stacked in the order they were added to canvas. EDIT3: Forgot to include JSFiddle.

EDIT4: Fixed the printing issue - JSFiddle.

EDIT5: Changes in comments - JSFiddle.

Tipped